I am so shocked and thankful to have been nominated for the Liebster Award. I haven’t been blogging for long at all but I really enjoy having my own little space on the internet and it’s so nice to know someone likes my blog enough to nominate me! Thank you very much to the lovely writer behind Thirsty For Thought! The Liebster Award is a fantastic way to introduce new bloggers into this exciting world of blogging.
Here are my answers to the questions she asked:
1. How often do you think, and I mean really think about your future, and what do you want that future to be like?
I think about my future quite frequently, however not necessarily sit down and really consider it unless I’m thinking about my steps after university. I want my future to be as a primary school teacher and I want to have a family of my own one day. Also, I’m sure like most people, I want my future to be full of experiences and of course happiness.
2. If you could pick a vegetable, what would you be and why?
I really like this question however I found it really difficult; how often do you compare yourself to a vegetable?! Nevertheless here’s my answer; I would be a potato. I love winter warmers and you can do a lot with me. I did ask my mum to help me answer this… all she said was “choose something with pips because you get on my pip.” Nice to know I get on your nerves mum, cheers.
3. Give one really freakin’ good reason as to why having a blog gives you so much joy.
Creativity. Since attending university and studying an academic subject I often feel though my creative side is completely numb. Blogging injects that creativity back into my life.
4. How often do you do something completely selfless, just with the sole intention of helping others, and what was the last thing you did of this nature?
The last selfless thing I have done was just under a week ago when I was on a train. The train was completely packed with many people standing up, I was lucky enough to grab myself a seat where I had a lot of leg room. A woman came to sit next to me who was calling down to her young son to keep his feet in and sit still. I offered to swap with him so he could sit next to his mother even if it meant I would be squished between the person next to me and those standing up.
5. Who is your favourite blogger?
My favourite blogger has to be Hannah Michalak. Each one of her blog posts are so beautifully put together (just like Hannah and Stef’s weekly vlogs). They are a joy to read and who would want to miss the chance to see cute photos of little Grayson, right?
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers.
4. Create questions for your nominees to answer.
The fantastic bloggers I’m nominating are:
My questions for you:
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Looking back, what is one piece of advice a family member gave you that has now proven to be true?
- What is the main characteristic you look for in a friend?
- How do you unwind after a long day?
- You are looking to book a holiday. Do you book a beach holiday in the sun or a city break to explore the culture?
- Favourite song at the moment and why?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Savoury lover or sweet tooth?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Thank you again to Thirsty For Thought for the nomination! You should all go and check her out!